IJEERE is a journal managed by Institut Riset dan Publikasi Indonesia (IRPI), Riau-Indonesia, which was first published in 2021. The IJEERE is a scientific journal published online and in print, which publishes articles or scientific works research results in the field of Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy such as Control System, Transmission and Distribution Electric, Power System Electric, Embedded System and Artificial Intelligence, Electronics Intrumentation, VLSI Design and Digital Electronic, Power Electronic, Nuclear New Energy, Energy Policy, Solar Cell System Design, Renewable energy : Wind energy, Solar energy, Geothermal energy, Hydro energy, Ocean energy, Bioenergy, Hydrogen energy,Hybrid renewable energy, Artificial Intelligence and several other topics that are still related to Electrical engineering and renewable energy. Manuscript Content of IJEERE can be written in English or Indonesian, Except the Title and Abstract of journal must be written by English and Indonesia. General guidelines from the IJEERE journal consist of:
- Article is written as manuscript in MS Word with A4 page size (210 x 297 mm) with left margin of 3.0 cm, top margin of 2.25 cm, right margin of 2.5 cm, and bottom margin of 2.25.
- Article is written in single-column format with the simplest possible text layout. It is recommended to only use the writing facilities provided in MS Word (bold, italics, subsripct, superscript, equation, etc.) and not to use other facilities outside from MS Word (embedded graphic design, embedded symbols, embedded equations, etc.).
- Every part of the text in the manuscript is written using the Times New Romans 12pt, 10 pt, 9 pt and 8 pt fonts (complete in special settings), 1.0 spaces with paragraphs after 0 and before 0.
- The paper is also accompanied by an Acknowledgment (if any) and is required to describe the Author Bibliography which is completed with a photo.
- Title and abstract must be written in English and Indonesia.
- The minimum number of pages is 6 pages of text and a maximum of 11 pages including references and author's bibliography.
- The journal contents can be written in Indonesian or English.
The Manuscript begins with the Title (written in dual language – English and Indonesia), Author's Name, Author's Address / Affiliation, Author's Email, Abstract and Key Words (written in dual language – English and Indonesia) followed by a content section consisting of Introduction, Research Methods (Model Development), Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (if any), References and Author Bibliography. In writing the manuscript, pictures, equations and tables are presented together with the text in the contents section by including the name of figure, the equation number and the name of the table. The serial number and name of the figure are written at the bottom of the image, while the table number and table name are written at the top of the table. Please ensure that the quality and size of the images presented are large enough to produce good print quality.
Title, Author's Name, Affiliation, Email and Correspondence
- The title of the article is written concisely representing the contents discussed, not long-winded, easy to understand and informative. It is recommended not to use abbreviations and equations which are not widely recognized. The title consists of 8 to 14 words and must be written in Indonesia and English with a font size of 12 pt.
- Authors' names are ranked according to the most contribution in the paper, written in full without using an academic degree. At the last part of the author's name include a superscript stating the author's serial number.
- Affiliates are written based on the Departement or Research Institutions, Faculties or Universities/Colleges, Country. Affiliates are allowed more than 1 (one). Superscipt is given at the beginning of the affiliation according to the author's serial number.
- Correspondence E-mail is the person responsible and directly related to the editor and to identify official institutions/academic institutions that are affiliated with the author, but if there is none, it's allowed to use standard standard email (gmail). It is Written in the lower of affiliation which includes the name of author, Department, Faculty or University, Country.
Abstract and Key words
- Abstract consists of problems, problem solving and the results of problem solving done. Written in Indonesia and English with a font size of 9 pt, a maximum of 200 words including conjunctions and abbreviations.
- Keywords are written in Indonesia and English with a font size of 9 pt, sorted alphabetically by ascending A-Z with a minimum of 5 (five) keywords. Click template
In the introduction, the research/writing background is presented, a brief literature review explaining the state of research art and the purpose of the research/writing. References (citation) which are used must follow the IEEE style. The introduction is written using a font size of 10 pt with paragraphs after 0 and before 0.
Research Methodology/Materials and Methods
In this section, the materials used in the research are presented. It is necessary to convey in detail the research methods used to ensure that the results obtained can be repeated or reproduced. If the manuscript submitted is a development of a model, then it is necessary to submit a description of the proposed model and how the model is evaluated/used. Writing in the method is adjusted to the research theme used, try to use a flowchart to explain the flow of research.
Result and discussion
In this section the results of the research (development of models or the implementation of algorithms) obtained systematically and constructively are complemented by comprehensive discussions that support the research objectives and strengthen the conclusions. In explaining the research in detail, you can use tables and figures or graphics inserted in the text.
This section summarizes the main conclusions from the results obtained. Of course you can answer the research objectives and show the novelty obtained from the research.
Acknowledgments (if any)
Acknowledgments addressed to institutions/agencies that have influence/support directly and indirectly involved in research. Acknowledgments cannot be given to personal/people/mentor etc.
Reference writing uses the IEEE format. Writing rules can be seen in the IJEERE Template
REFERENCE WRITING GUIDE
1. Book Reference
Reference Rule: Author, Initials/First name., Year. Title of book. Edition. Place of publication: Publisher.
Redman, P., 2006. Good essay writing: a social sciences guide. 3rd ed. London: Open University in assoc. with Sage.
2. Journal Reference
Reference Rule: Author, Initials., Year. Title of article. Full Title of Journal, Volume number (Issue/Part number), Page numbers.
Boughton, J.M., 2002. The Bretton Woods proposal: an in depth look. Political Science Quarterly, 42 (6),pp.564-78.
3. Conference Report Reference
Reference Rule: Authorship author, editor or organisation, Year. Full title of conference report. Location, Date, Publisher: Place of publication.
UNDESA (United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs), 2005. 6th Global forum on reinventing government: towards participatory and transparent governance. Seoul, Republic of Korea 24-27 May 2005. United Nations: New York.
4. Conference Paper/Proceeding Reference
Reference Rule: Authorship, Full title of conference paper. In: followed by Editor or name of organisation, Full title of conference. Location, Date, Publisher: Place of publication.
Brown, J., 2005. Evaluating surveys of transparent governance. In: UNDESA (United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs), 6th Global forum on reinventing government: towards participatory and transparent governance. Seoul, Republic of Korea 24-27 May 2005. United Nations: New York.
5. Dissertation Reference
Reference Rule: Author, Year of publication. Title of dissertation. Level. Place of University (If not clear from the name of the University): Name of University.
Richmond, J., 2005. Customer expectations in the world of electronic banking: a case study of the Bank of Britain. Ph. D. Chelmsford: Anglia Ruskin University.
6. Webpage Reference
Reference Rule: Authorship or Source, Year. Title of web document or web page. [Medium] (date of update)
Available at: include web site address/URL(Uniform Resource Locator) and additional details such as access or routing from the home page of the source. [Accessed date].
National electronic Library for Health, 2003. Can walking make you slimmer and healthier? (Hitting the headlines article) [Online] (Updated 16 Jan 2005)
Available at: http://www.nhs.uk.hth.walking. [Accessed 10 April 2005]
Published by :
Institute Research and Publication Indonesia (IRPI), Pekanbaru-Indonesia