All articles submitted to Indonesian Journal of Informatic Research and Software Engineering (IJIRSE) will be reviewed in double-blind review method. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double-blind review method). In general, each article will be reviewed by one to two people reviews.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude
- Revisions Required
- Accept Submission
- Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
- The article does not fit the scope
- The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers / do not follow the guidelines authors
- The fundamental methodological errors
- The author refuses to make suggestions of improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
- There are indications of plagiarism of more than 15%