Open Access Statement
The Indonesian Journal of Machine Learning and Computer Science (MALCOM) provides immediate open access to all article on the principle that making research freely available to the public; supports a greater global exchange of knowledge; and invaluable way to maximize the visibility and impact of research, especially education field.
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in Indonesian Journal of Machine Learning and Computer Science (MALCOM);
- Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/ citation of the original publication is given;
- Open an opportunity for potential benefits for society, this can improve the research profile of author(s);
- Open access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively free Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.
- Some articles (especially Reviews) may contain figures, tables or text taken from other publications, for which The Indonesian Journal of Machine Learning and Computer Science (MALCOM) does not hold the copyright or the right to re-license the published material.
- Please note that you should inquire with the original copyright holder (usually the original authors), whether or not this material can be re-used.